A STICKY SITUATION — While on the hunt for Jada (guest star Alyese Shannon), Mel (Melonie Diaz) scours The Book of Shadows as Harry (Rupert Evans) and Charity (guest star Virginia Williams) cross-reference them to find any clues that might lead them to this new demon. As if that isn’t enough, they discover that there is a Changeling Demon on the loose that puts one of the sisters in danger. Elsewhere, Maggie (Sarah Jeffery) signs up for a job helping to market a new dating app which could land her a summer internship. Macy (Madeleine Mantock) decides to go outside her comfort zone after a little encouragement from Maggie. Meanwhile, Mel is given a task by The Elders that she was not expecting.
Book of Shadows
- Temporal Stasis: Mel’s primary power. Used to freeze the crime scene. Used to freeze Jada’s ball of electricity. Used to freeze Aptitude employees.
- Telepathy: Maggie’s primary power. Used to read Parker’s mind while on their date. Used to read Aptitude employee mind.
- Telekinesis: Macy’s primary power. Used to throw a control panel to crush and vanquish Lainey.
- Electrokinesis: Used by Jada to sent an ball of electricity at Mel and later electrify a criminal.
- Electrokinetic Teleportation: Used by Jada to move around space.
- Shapeshifting: Used by Hunter to disguise himself as a waitress. Also used by Lainey and her cicada demons to disguise as humans.
- Portal Creation: Used by Charity to leave the Vera Manor and later bring Mel to an alternate dimension.
- Web Generation: The power to generate webs. Used by Lainey and Chip to contain their victims.
- Supernatural Agility: The power to perform inhuman physical feats. Used by Lainey to leap down from her hiding place.
- Heat Generation: The power to overheat one's body, and the tissue connected to it, to an extreme degree (similar to a bee).
- Glamours: Used by the Elders to disguise their faces.
- Harry and Charity had an affair in the past.
- What do the Sisters of Arcana want with Mel?
- Who was released from Tartarus?
- Did Galvin have an accident because of the mark on him?
Answered Questions from the Previous Episode(s)
- What does Jada Shields want with the Scythe of Tartarus?
- She wants to release a witch trapped in Tartarus.
References to the Original Charmed
- Jada Shields was half-witch and half-whitelighter, a reference to Paige Matthews, the fourth Charmed One.
- The birthing chamber for the Cicada Demons was located on level P3 of the AptitudeMatch Headquarters. P3 was the name of the club owned by the Charmed One, Piper Halliwell, in the original series.
- Charity and Harry's forbidden love references Patty Halliwell and Sam Wilder's relationship, as well as Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt's.
- The episode was watched by TBD million U.S. Viewers.
|Season 1 Episodes|
|"Pilot" ▪ "Let This Mother Out" ▪ "Sweet Tooth" ▪ "Exorcise Your Demons" ▪ "Other Women" ▪ "Kappa Spirit" ▪ "Out of Scythe" ▪ "Bug A Boo" ▪ Jingle Hell|
|Keep Calm and Harry On ▪ 1.11 ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.16 ▪ 1.17 ▪ 1.18 ▪ 1.19 ▪ 1.20 ▪ 1.21 ▪ 1.22|