|“||I'm an advisor to witches.||”|
— Harry to the Charmed Ones
Harry Greenwood is the new chair of the Women's Studies Department and a whitelighter, an advisor and guide to witches. Harry initially poses as a professor and the chair of the women's studies department at Hilltowne University, until he gathers all three sisters together and reveals that he is their Whitelighter.
Harry died over 50 years ago and became a Whitelighter upon his death.
Powers & Abilities
- Telekinesis: Telekinesis is the ability to move objects with the mind. Harry has shown he has use of this power as a defense mechanism, such as when Macy Vaughn telekinetically throws a globe at him.
- Harry is based off Leo Wyatt, the Whitelighter of the original Charmed Ones in the original series. It's likely Harry is also based off Chris Halliwell, Leo and Piper's younger son from the future who briefly served as the Charmed One's Whitelighter when his father became an Elder.
- It's likely that Harry was named after Henry Mitchell, the husband of original Charmed One (after Prue's death) Paige Matthews as 'Harry' is often the shortened version of 'Henry'.
- It appears that he doesn't have to hide who he really is from his charges the way Leo did when he first met the Charmed Ones.
- According to reports from San Diego Comic Con when the pilot episode was aired, Marisol's spirit speaks to her daughters via a spirit board, telling them not to trust Harry.
|Charmed: Season 1 Appearances|
|1. "Pilot"||2. "TBA"|
|3. "TBA"||4. "TBA"|
|5. "TBA"||6. "TBA"|
|7. "TBA"||8. "TBA"|
|9. "TBA"||10. "TBA"|
|11. "TBA"||12. "TBA"|