|“||Are you serious? Is this some kind of joke?||”|
— Maggie in Pilot
Margarita "Maggie" Vera is one of the three protagonists of Charmed and the youngest of The Charmed Ones. She is a bubbly college freshman who is initially pledging to join a sorority. She has the power of Telepathy.
Maggie was born as Margarita Vera to Marisol Vera and an unknown man a few years after her older half-sister, Mel. At birth, Marisol bound Maggie's powers so she could live a normal life. In high school, Maggie began dating a mortal named Brian; at some point, they broke up but developed an on-again, off-again relationship.
More Coming Soon...
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Telepathy: The ability to hear people's thoughts. This is Maggie's primary ability as a witch.
Maggie is described as bubbly, kind-hearted and extroverted.
Maggie is a young woman between in her late teens and early twenties. She has shoulder length brown hair and matching eyes.
Brian: Maggie's boyfriend from high school. They have an on-again-off again relationship.
- She is the youngest of the sisters.
- Originally, her name was Madison.
- The sisters' surname was originally Pruitt.
- Changed to Vera allude to the actresses' Hispanic heritage.
- Maggie doesn't share the same power as Phoebe; Phoebe's active power was premonition while Maggie's active power is tactic telepathy.
- She aspires to be a sorority girl.
- Based off of Phoebe Halliwell.
- According to TV Guide, each sister has a different father.
- She and her sisters are of Hispanic descent.
- In the original series, all four leads were straight white women while the reboot has three Latina women, one a lesbian.
|Charmed: Season 1 Appearances|
|1. "Pilot"||2. "TBA"|
|3. "TBA"||4. "TBA"|
|5. "TBA"||6. "TBA"|
|7. "TBA"||8. "TBA"|
|9. "TBA"||10. "TBA"|
|11. "TBA"||12. "TBA"|