|“||Are you serious? Is this some kind of joke?||”|
— Maggie in Pilot
Margarita "Maggie" Vera is one of the three protagonists of Charmed and the youngest of The Charmed Ones. She is a bubbly college freshman who is initially pledging to join a sorority. She has the power of Telepathy.
Maggie was born as Margarita Vera to Marisol Vera and an unknown man a few years after her older sister, Mel. At birth, Marisol bound Maggie's powers so she could live a normal life.
More Coming Soon...
Powers and Abilities
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Telepathy: The ability to hear people's thoughts. This is Maggie's primary ability as a witch.
Maggie is described as bubbly.
Maggie is a young woman between in her late teens and early twenties.She has shoulder life brown hair and matching eyes.
Brian Maggie's boyfriend from high school. They have an on again off again relationship.
- She is the youngest of the sisters.
- Originally, her name was Madison.
- The sisters' surname was originally Pruitt.
- Changed to Vera allude to the actresses' Hispanic heritage.
- She doesn't share the same power as Phoebe; Phoebe's birth power was premonition while her's is tactic telepathy.
- She aspires to be a sorority girl.
- Based off of Phoebe Halliwell.
- She and her sisters are of Hispanic descent.
- In the original series, all four leads were straight white women while the reboot has three Latina women, one a lesbian.
|Charmed: Season 1 Appearances|
|1. "Pilot"||2. "TBA"|
|3. "TBA"||4. "TBA"|
|5. "TBA"||6. "TBA"|
|7. "TBA"||8. "TBA"|
|9. "TBA"||10. "TBA"|
|11. "TBA"||12. "TBA"|