|“||I wish I could tell you everything. I wish I could make you understand. I will always love you, Niko. And maybe some part of you will always be able to feel that. That's what I'll tell myself, anyway. I don't want to, but I know we have to say good-bye.||”|
GUILT — Mel (Melonie Diaz) is worried about Niko’s (Ellen Tamaki) safety, so Mel and Harry (Rupert Evans) come up with a plan to protect her, but Mel will need her sisters’ help. Maggie (Sarah Jeffery) notices that Macy (Madeleine Mantock) is upset about her situation with Galvin (Ser'Darius Blain), so she offers to do some recon with her, but they discover that things might not be exactly what they seem. Meanwhile, Maggie’s sorority sister Lucy (guest star Natalie Hall) turns to her for some help, but Maggie struggles with telling her the truth because it could jeopardize her sorority future. 
Book of Shadows
- The Charmed Ones found this powerful spell to alter history, and used it to erase Mel's relationship with Niko in order to protect the latter.
- Used by Macy in attempt to vanquish a girl named Summer.
- Telekinesis: Macy’s primary power. Used to send Harry flying out of the bathroom, used to knock a picture off a wall in the science lab, used to break a beer bottle, and finally used to lift the back of Summer’s shirt.
- Telepathy: Maggie’s primary power. Used to hear Lucy’s thoughts. Used to read Macy’s mind.
- Temporal Stasis: Mel’s primary power. Used to attempt to freeze Hellflame twice. Used to freeze Hunter and Niko several times alongside a tray and a syringe in the hospital. Used to freeze Niko again at the Vera house.
- Teleportation: Used by Harry to teleport to the hospital.
- Remote Hearing: Used by Harry to hear Mel's call.
- Shapeshifting: Used by Hunter to impersonate Trip and a nurse.
- Smoking: Used by Hunter to enter Trip's grave and transport using a smoke like form.
- Supernatural Strength: Used by Hunter to hurl Niko across a room and render her unconscious (with one hand); and to throw Mel against the hospital room wall.
- Resistance: Used by Hunter to break out of Temporal Stasis.
- Magic Sense: Used by Hunter and Alastair to detect the 'temporal shift' of The Charmed Ones' spell to rewrite time - though not the details of the shift.
- Book of Shadows: The Elders took it back to their headquarters to inspect potential hidden spells. When Mel's girlfriend became the target of a powerful shape-shifting demon, they requested it back and used a powerful spell in it to alter history.
- This is the first episode to feature spells fully in English.
- Harry has moved into the Vera Manor as of this episode.
- This was the first episode of the series to not feature a demon vanquish of any kind.
- What kind of mark is on Galvin?
- What will Maggie do now that she is out of Kappa?
- What will happen to Niko?
- What will Mel do now that she loses her teaching assistant job due to time shift?
- What was Harry's previous life like?
- What is Alastair Caine scheming?
Answered Questions From Previous Episode(s)
- Who was the mysterious man who took the Harbinger?
- The man is Alastair Caine, a demon who poses as the CEO of Morningstar Biotech and a benefactor to the Department of Genetics at Hilltowne University.
References to the Original Charmed
- In the original series, shapeshifters could take on the form of anyone they could imagine.
- In the original series, a Succubus was a former witch who made a pact with darkness. Succubi give up all human emotions and become predators, seeking powerful men to feed off their testosterone. The Charmed Ones faced a Succubus named Darla in the episode "She's a Man, Baby, a Man!".
- The episode was watched by 0.95 million U.S. Viewers.
- ↑ https://www.cwtvpr.com/the-cw/shows/charmed/photos?page=1&show=charmed&season=&episode=14026&type=episodic
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/10/charmed-episode-105-other-women-press.html
|Season 1 Episodes|
|"Pilot" ▪ "Let This Mother Out" ▪ "Sweet Tooth" ▪ "Exorcise Your Demons" ▪ "Other Women" ▪ "Kappa Spirit" ▪ "Out of Scythe" ▪ "Bug a Boo" ▪ Jingle Hell|
|Keep Calm and Harry On ▪ Witch Perfect ▪ 1.12 ▪ 1.13 ▪ 1.14 ▪ 1.15 ▪ 1.16 ▪ 1.17 ▪ 1.18 ▪ 1.19 ▪ 1.20 ▪ 1.21 ▪ 1.22|