Whitelighters are magical advisers who protect and guide witches.
Powers and Abilities
All powers listed are as displayed by Harry Greenwood. It is assumed, but has yet to be confirmed, that these abilities are common to all Whitelighters.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with the mind.
- Teleportation: The ability to move between locations instantly without having to physically travel the space between them.
- Healing: The ability to restore an individual to full health and prestine condition.
- Memory Erasure: The ability to erase the memories of others.
- Conjuration: The ability to materialize imaginated objects at will.
- In the original series, Whitelighters traveled in 'orbs', or blue lights. It's been confirmed that the Whitelighters of the new series do NOT travel in orbs. They transport in a similar fashion as the wizards of Harry Potter do via disapparition.
- Another difference from the Whitelighters from the original series, it appears they can reveal themselves to their charges when they meet. In the original, the Charmed Ones' Whitelighter, Leo, hid his abilities and his purpose from the girls until Phoebe accidentally walked in on him hovering to replace a lightbulb.